Train the Trainer course, which took place on 17 April (13:00-16:00 CEST), imparted key information on crowdfunding, its characteristics, operating mechanisms and the regulatory framework. The practical part allowed participants to learn about different crowdfunding platforms so that they understood the main differences. Finally, an initial draft of a crowdfunding campaign was developed, after having acquired knowledge of the basic elements.
- National market trends and overview of EU volumes
- Crowdfunding models
- Platform operating mechanisms
- European and national regulatory framework
- Main characteristics of a crowdfunding campaign
- Main phases of a crowdfunding campaign
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Crowdfunding Canvas
All supporting materials, including the video recording and the presentation slides, are accessible to registered participants on the e-learning platform.
Course provider: European Crowdfunding Network – www.eurocrowd.org- in collaboration with isn – innovation service GmbH (Crowd in Motion).